What do the most successful event strategies share in common? How can event marketers make their events just as successful?
These are the questions we set out to answer in the Event Success Formula report. Now, you can see the key findings from this report for yourself in an easily digestible infographic.
The Event Success Formula is based on survey responses from over 400 mid- to senior-level event marketers. After running our initial analysis of the findings, which resulted in the Event Marketing 2018: Benchmarks and Trends report, we then analyzed the findings to see what the most successful organizations share in common.
The result is a report filled with data-backed insights into how the most successful organizations plan events and how other event marketers can make their events successful.
You can download the full report by clicking the button below.
While live events are growing across the board, overperforming organizations evince the greatest degree of commitment to them—both now and in the future. At the same time, overperforming organizations are more invested in a comprehensive event stack that includes event management software.
- Most marketers from overperforming organizations (37%) believe that live events comprise the most effective marketing channel for meeting key business objectives—more than content marketing, email marketing or any other marketing channel.
- The overwhelming majority of marketers from overperforming organizations plan on investing more in live events in the future both in budget (80%) and number of events organized (74%).
- The overwhelming majority of marketers from overperforming organizations (87%) feel that their leadership team is supportive of their live events strategy.
- The majority of marketers from overperforming organizations (92%) believe that technology can have a major impact on the success of their events.
- Marketers from overperforming organizations are more likely to use a comprehensive event stack that includes CRM software (66%), marketing automation software (55%) and event management software (61%).
To Keep You Up at Night
The majority (56%) of overperforming organizations plan on increasing their event technology spend.
Are you investing enough in event technology?