What is the state of event marketing? Where is it going? These are the questions we sought to answer in the Event Marketing 2018: Benchmarks and Trends report.
For the report, we surveyed over 400 mid- to senior-level marketers from across the globe. The result is the 30 page Event Marketing 2018 report, which features hundreds of valuable insights.
We took the five main key findings from the report and compiled them into an infographic so that busy marketers like yourself could absorb this need-to-know knowledge at a glance.
You can download the full report now by clicking the below button.
- Most event marketers believe that events are the single most effective marketing channel (31%) over digital advertising, email marketing and content marketing.
- The majority of event marketers plan on investing more in live events in the future both in budget (63%) and number of events (63%).
- The majority (91%) of overperforming businesses place a greater emphasis on live events as a marketing channel than underperforming businesses or businesses that are performing as expected. They also plan on growing their event marketing budgets by more than the rest ($4,500 more).
- An overwhelming majority of C-Suite executives (87%) believe in the power of live events and plan on investing in them more in the future.
- An overwhelming majority of event marketers (86%) believe that technology can have a major positive impact on the success of their events.
To Keep You Up At Night
The majority of marketers (86%) believe that technology can have a major positive effect on the success of their events.
Are you investing enough in event technology?