We can hardly believe it: 2016 was an amazing year for Bizzabo. We added legions of customers, employees, and pets to our BizzaFamily, and implemented many meaningful enhancements to our all-in-one event success software. Of course, none of this would have been possible without you–our customers, blog readers, and Bizza Ambassadors.
We’re excited to announce that you can now discover our 2016 journey for yourself with our new 2016 Year In Review! Take a behind-the-scenes look at the most exciting developments of the year–both for us and for you.
From a product perspective, 2016 was a year of listening. Based on your feedback, we added powerful new features to our product that dramatically impact the way events are planned end executed. These include:
- Hot Leads features that let you track incomplete registrations.
- A plethora of integrations that allow our all-in-one event success platform to communicate with leading apps like Salesforce, MailChimp, Slack, and TINT.
- Custom CSS and enhance branding options so that you make your websites exactly as you want them (while still using our stellar drag-and-drop tools).
- SEO functionalities to take your event to the top of search results pages.
- And more!
Another BIG milestone this year was the launch of the Eventovation community, the official Bizzabo community for event planners to discuss, inspire, and grow their event planning careers. Eventovation started off as a single meet-up for the crème de la crème of the events industry. Today, Eventovation is a Private Facebook Group, Medium Publication, and globe-spanning brunch series!
You’ll find that our 2016 Year in Review is positively jam-packed with statistics. For instance, did you know that:
- The US team grew by 101%?
- The development team wrote 318,305 lines of code?
- Over 100 countries hosted Bizzabo Events?
- And exactly 1890 GIFs were shared by Bizzaboers on Slack?
That’s just scratching the surface. We have so many stats to share with you, and we have stats on top of those stats.
But the story of 2016 goes beyond statistics. In our Year In Review, you will have the opportunity to learn key insights from our founders. You’ll also be able to experience the story of our success straight from the mouths of Bizzaboers and customers, alike. Here’s what the Las Vegas-based Multi-Unit Franchising Conference has to say:
Thanks Multi-Unit Franchising Conference!
Look, we here at Bizzabo have had an awesome year. But it’s important to recognize that the events industry as a whole is growing. As a business, we recognize that the only way we can grow is by giving those in the events industry the best event success platform out there. We’re so proud of the steps we took toward that goal in 2016. You better believe we have some even bigger plans cooking up for 2017.
Cheers to you! Cheers to us! Cheers to 2017!