Bizzabo is an award-winning internet startup that’s about to disrupt the entire event industry. We make networking at conferences, meetups and business events easier, more productive and more fun, while helping event organizers mobilize and socialize their events. We feel that we’re onto something huge, and we’ve recently gotten some great coverage to help validate that feeling, including:
We’ve started an internship program, and are looking to hire super-sharp, cool, multi-talented and motivated students to help us promote Bizzabo, aid our US expansion and increase our brand awareness on campus. The position is dynamic and challenging, providing you with an exciting opportunity to become part of a fast-growing startup and gain invaluable real-world experience in business, marketing, and networking. Exceptional interns will be considered for a permanent position in the company.
- Introduce Bizzabo and increase brand awareness among students and student clubs
- Promote Bizzabo on university social networks
- Add at least 3 relevant campus events to Bizzabo per week
- Help create content for our website, blog and social media channels
- Actively participate and network at entrepreneurial events
Why you should apply:
- Gain invaluable experience as an intern at a fast-growing startup
- Strengthen your existing network, and foster new personal and professional connections
- Hone your presentation skills by pitching Bizzabo at campus events
- Receive Bizzabo-issued business cards and T-shirts
- Compensation is performance-based; the more you give, the more you get!
The ideal candidate should:
- Be an active member of student organizations/clubs and well-informed about campus events and happenings
- Be a creative and flexible “out-of-the-box” thinker
- Have a strong online presence – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, etc.
- Be highly-organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a confident public speaker who is capable of advocating to both small and large groups
- Have experience in marketing, PR or social networks (an advantage)
Although the job is demanding, we don’t believe in micro-management and will give you the freedom to do your own thing. While we certainly will be there to give you guidance, advice, and help along the way, we’re looking for candidates who are independent and able to set and meet their own goals. If you think you’re a good fit, we would love to hear from you!